Monday, October 15, 2012

Writing Process Series

As an author, one thing that has always intrigued me is the process that other authors use to draft their work. There is no 'right' way to draft, and what works for one person doesn't always work for another.

With that in mind, I asked some authors to share their process with us. Over the next several weeks, I will focus on an author and their writing process. I hope you will enjoy this series of posts, and learn somethings, as I have, from these talented ladies.

Dianne Salerni
Margaret Fieland
Elle Druskin
Lisa Blackwood
Nicole Zoltack
Terri Main
Michelle Pickett

Oh, and I'll be posting Wednesday this week (instead of Thursday) as I am participating in The Next Big Thing blog hop. Hope you stop by to see what I've been up to, and to hop around to meet some really talented writers.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your series and seeing what the other writers have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I totally heart so many of your choices. Can't wait to read what they share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what they have so say. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.