Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kudos to my Aunt

I know, I know.  I said I wasn't going to post again until next week. But when I said that, I had no idea my Aunt was going to be featured in an article in the Elmira Star-Gazette.  She is a historian, and helped find a family member whose ancestor played a large role in the Underground Railroad movement in the Elmira area.

The article can be found here.

Go check it out. I know I learned something about history from it!

Hope you all have a great weekend!  And I'll be back next week (our move for work is almost done, now it's just all the logistical things, like phones, fax machines, and internet!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great part of history to be involved with. Off to read about it now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.