Monday, November 28, 2011

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanskgiving, survived Black Friday with no injuries and all the items you were hunting on your list intact, and are ready for Cyber-Monday.

Our Thanksgiving was very nice, the only Black Friday-ing I did was to the pharmacy (for some cold meds) and to Home Depot followed by the small Wal-Mart in our area for Christmas lights for the outside of the house.

Across Friday and Saturday we Christmased (yes, I know that is not a real word) the house, but without any snow it still feels like Christmas is a long way off.

Our son had his final skating lesson yesterday and was very pleased to have gone from Hockey Level 1 to Hockey Level 4 in five weeks time (we see a huge improvement in his skating, as do his coaches!)  He is looking forward to his first game this coming Sunday.

Have a great week!  I'll be back Thursday with my final NaNo count.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize there was such a thing as a small Walmart.

    Wish your son luck with his game. And congrats on advancing to a higher level.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.