Thursday, October 20, 2011

Update

Quick post today as I forgot it was Thursday already. (Where did the week go??)

I have decided not to participate in the third Platform Builder's Challenge as I am working at finishing Lost Princess before NaNo.  I had an outline of where I wanted to go with my chapters, then I started writing them and my characters brought out some things that need to happen, so I let them, but it threw off my outline.  I then spent the next few days avoiding writing because I wasn't sure where to go.  Finally it came to me, and the dam unlocked.  So, I am hoping to make big progress the next few days and get this draft done so I can get ready to work on Quest for NaNo.

Hope you all have a wonderful, productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.