Friday, March 4, 2011

Recipe Friday! (and special contest)

Today's post is s quick one as I am getting ready for work and helping son get ready for school.  This is a recipe I use every now and then when I need a quick burst of something sweet, but have no goodies on hand.  It sounds really gross, but tastes good (at least I think so!)  You'll have to help me come up with a name for this concoction.  In the spirit of things, I'll make the naming a contest.  Share your names in the comments and I will choose a winner.  Winner will get a goodie package from me.

Unnamed Recipe (to be named by help from blog followers)
Peanut butter
Chocolate chips

In a microwavable bowl, scoop in a large, heaping spoonful of peanut butter.  Sprinkle with as many chocolate chips as desired (the more chips, the more chocolate, obviously).  Put in microwave for 1 minute.  Remove and stir until all chocolate is melted and well mixed.  Eat.

It tastes like a liquid peanut butter cup.  Enjoy!

So, what do you think it should be called?

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, this sounds really good. All I can think of is a really dorky name though, how about...PB & Yum :)

    or Peanutbutter Choclate Lava?

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.