Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Interruptions

The last few months have been quite busy for me as I adjust to being back working full time, instead of being an almost full time mom at home.  I do love being back in the workforce, but juggling all the other things becomes a new talent.

I realized over the weekend after reading EJ Weseley's post, that while writing my blog 5 days a week was a good strategy when I wasn't working those same 5 days, that I need to cut back a bit.  So, I am taking the rest of the week off of posting, and next week will start a new blogging schedule- most likely Tues/Thurs for a bit.

In other news, the finalists from the Nature's Magic Blogfest are up.  You can find them here.  Read through and vote for your favorite!  While mine didn't make it into the finalists, I did enjoy writing for this blogfest and reading all the other snippets that were shared.

Have a great rest of the week and weekend!  See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did that blogfest Mary, it was fun to read your work and really fun to see how excited you were about it. That's what it's all about:) I blog M/W/F and I don't think there's any way I could do daily, so moving to a schedule hopefully will help free you up a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the blogfest!

    I do a M/W/F post schedule too...it's too much to post daily. Quality over quantity, says I! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.