Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fun and Games

After a weekend of running around, it was nice last night to come home, have dinner, then play bowling on the PS3.

Our friend got a PS3 Move recently, and for his birthday Hubby bought him the bowling game for it.  What a blast!  It was the first time I have ever bested my hubby at bowling (well, at least until he figured out how to curve the ball!)

How do you spend your down time?  Movies, museums, bowling alleys?  Doesn't it feel great just to unwind every now and then??

1 comment:

  1. Reading. I spend most of my down time reading. Every couple of nights I will snuggle into bed with a movie and a bowl of popcorn.

    Bowling huh? Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.