Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WCC Wednesday

With the holidays the last two weeks, I have gotten very little writing done.  I am working on The Ruby Dagger (my NaNo project).  I still need to get to the end, but first needed to repair some out of character issues and flesh out a few characters a bit more to make their roles more believable.  I am having a hard time getting into the mood to do this work though,  Part of me wishes it was already done so I can finish telling the tale, but another part of me knows I need to get the foundation right so the rest of the story will stand.  In the end, it is a draft, and I will finish it.  Hopefully sooner than later!

Trisha is working away on her WIP, and I am anxiously awaiting another installment.  Fiona has wrapped up her WIP, and I am waiting for new work from her.  Katie is still waiting for me to get back to her on the end of her WIP.  I sent out another chapter to her last night, so I am making progress.

How are your works going?  Have you hit a rough spot?  Lost your way?  Did a turn down a side street lead you to a dead end?  Maybe there's a trap door waiting there for you.  Or a door with a secret knock.  You never know what you might find in a dark alley!  Hmmm- maybe that's the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.