Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a great time at our Halloween Party on Saturday.  Thought I'd share a few pictures with you from it. I hope to put more up on Thursday-- want to get permission from the parent's before I do! (I had a difficult time getting the photos where I want them, so I will post more later this week-- too frustrated to continue now!)

So, here we go!

The Rock Star (AKA- my hubby)
The Pop Princess (AKA- me)






The Mask-less Ring Wraith (AKA- son)   
        
Frankie and Johnny (AKA my niece and her boyfriend)
















































Sorceress (AKA my friend Jackie)    
Jeff and Kevin (Friends of Erik (and me))   
































                                                                                                                                                          





2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.