Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WCC Wednesday

Well, it's another Wednesday-- a rainy one here, and time for my update on Weekly Chapter Challenge.
Last week I posted an outline of my WIP chapter 7. This week, you can see what that became on the link to the right.  Please remember this is just a first draft.  However, any comments you would like to share would be welcome!

Katie's The Vampire Slave is moving right along.  She has introduced a new character with great set up to allow her to be on the side of good or on the side of evil.  Plots and twists abound, and Katie has done an excellent job to capture me in the moment and need to know more.

Fiona's The Path Through the Mist is also captivating me.  I cannot wait to see what she has in store for her MC.  Her simple, yet evocative descriptions continue to amaze me.  I'll keep working with her to let me share one or two with you.  She has such a way with words.

For me, I am continuing on with The Lost Princess.  I finished my first draft of chapter 8 yesterday and am going to start chapter 9 as soon as I post this.  My goal is to finish the book before November so I can take a break from it during NaNoWriMo and come back to it with fresh eyes.  I am also working on a short story for a competition.  The end needs some work, so I will be looking at that today, too.

How about you?  How are your WIP's going?  I'd love to hear your progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.